Farmington Bay Chapter
Davis County is the home of the Farmington Bay Chapter of the Utah Storytelling Guild.
This chapter meets every 3rd Thursday, 7:00pm, at the Kaysville Library at 215 N. Fairfield Rd., Kaysville.
Contact Wayne Kartchner, Farmington Bay President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (801) 336-6917.
Here are the official Farmington Bay Members (click on their name for their page):
- Darrell Mangum ~ Teller & Author
- Dixie Cragun ~ Storyteller
- Gary D. Hansen ~ Native American Flute Player & Teller
- George McEwan ~ Utah’s Biggest Liar
- Janine Nishiguchi ~ USG President-Elect & Storyteller
- Jean Reniker ~ Storyteller
- Julie Jensen ~ Raising a Family of Tellers
- Karl Behling ~ Storyteller & Mountain Man Tales
- Kim Davis ~ Storyteller & Theatre Instructor
- Red Thomas Howard ~ Lover of Science-based Stories
- Wayne Kartchner ~ Original Fairy Tales & Personal Tales