Farmington Bay Chapter
Davis County is the home of the Farmington Bay Chapter of the Utah Storytelling Guild.
This chapter meets every 3rd Thursday, 7:00pm, at the Kaysville Library at 215 N. Fairfield Rd., Kaysville.
Contact Darrell Mangum , Farmington Bay President, at email@example.com.
Here are the official Farmington Bay Members (click on their name for their page):
- Darrell Mangum ~ Teller & Author/ Farmington Bay Chapter President
- Dixie Cragun ~ Storyteller
- Gary D. Hansen ~ Native American Flute Player & Teller
- Gayle Hasler Cook ~ Storyteller
- George McEwan ~ Utah’s Biggest Liar
- Janine Nishiguchi ~ USG President-Elect & Storyteller
- Jean Reniker ~ Storyteller
- Julie Jensen ~ Raising a Family of Tellers
- Karl Behling ~ Storyteller & Mountain Man Tales
- Kim Davis ~ Storyteller & Theatre Instructor
- Kristen Clay ~ Storyteller/Actor, Story Tours Director
- Wayne Kartchner ~ Original Fairy Tales & Personal Tales